The Domaine du Haut Jardin, in the heart of the Vosges
For a week-end or a longer family holiday, explore the area of Rehaupal in the Vosges. In any season, for all ages, lovers of wide open spaces, local produce, picturesque villages, the culture of the past and the present... a wide range of activities are available. A natural and human heritage rich in history.
Outdoor activities around Rehaupal, in the Vosges
On the edge of the Vosges Mountains, Rehaupal offers terrific countryside in Lorraine where fauna and flora compete in beauty and diversity.
- The Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Park
- The Hell Hole, south-east of Rehaupal: access through the Barba Valley. Best visited in summer
- Cascade de la Pissoire
- Cascades de Tendon
- Haut de Toôt Church
- Crosery Gorge
- Bridge of the Fairies and pearls of Vologne
- Route des Crêtes
- Route des Vins d'Alsace
- Guided hikes in the vast forests
- Mountain biking
- Electric bicycles
- Joa de Gerardmer Casino
- Snowshoe walking in winter
- Ski slopes at Gerardmer, La Bresse, Ventron, ...
- Deer bellowing in autumn
- Fly fishing
- Mushrooms picking in season
- Canoeing on lakes
- Bresse golf course
- Epinal golf course
Many marked trails and routes to help you explore the region, depending on age, time and desire.