Breathe in the fresh air ......
Strong walking shoes, well fitted snow shoes, not to mention sticks to help you, then it's off for a breath of the fresh air of our Vosges mountains that have donned their soft white coat ......
Explore the landscapes of the Hautes-Vosges. For lovers of hiking, walking and nature, certified mountain guides will organize private snowshoeing or hiking session at your pace, whether you're a sportsman or a dreamer, active or super cool. It will be a pleasure for you to discover our trails with fun explanations during your weekend in the snow.
Your guide will fetch you from the Domaine and provide you with equipment..
On your return, you will find the warmth and the cosy comfort of a fire crackling in the hearth, a glass of mulled wine, cocooning and gourmet local cuisine revisited by the Masson Chefs for your pleasure.
The Hiking stay includes:
- 1 full day's hiking session for 2 accompanied by a certified mountain guide, including transport..
- 2 nights in a prestige double room or a Luxury Suite with private spa and sauna or a " Chalet with private jacuzzi ",
- gourmet buffet breakfasts with fresh and home-made produce,
- discovery dinners at the Table du Haut Jardin,
- individual reception with a glass of mulled wine,
- 2 lunches in a mountain inn during your snowshoeing day (excluding drinks)
Room or chalet accommodation tariffs do not include drinks, mini bar or tourist tax.